My collection of fun articles about anything beauty and food related! :)
1. Start out with a line above your cupid’s bow that is a soft arch
2. Draw a straigh line on your bottom lip (make sure to keep it straight, not curved)
3. Connect the bottom line with two parallel lines (to make a trapezoid shape on the bottom)
4. Draw two connecting lines on the top lip, making sure to keep the ends arched out beyond where your lips end
5. Blend the color in towards the center. If you have thin lips, the ombre effect will help you create that fuller look.
**Make sure you use a matte lipstick/lipliner. No gloss!
Happy Halloween! (Especially if you’ve decided to dress up as Pocahontas 😉 )